When & Where
June 16th & 17th, 2023
ASU Sun Devil Fitness Complex Downtown
350 North 1st Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85003
The Sun Devil Fitness Complex at ASU’s Downtown Phoenix location is a five-story, sustainable structure that features state-of-the-art weight and fitness, three multi-purpose studios for group fitness and mind/body classes, a two-court gymnasium, a rooftop outdoor leisure pool and a multi-purpose area for student clubs to utilize.
In partnership with Noraxon, the next course in the Jordan Strength Coach Education Program (JSCEP), Encoding Power: Practical Applications of Neuromuscular Profiling and Jump Performance Testing, provides the attendee with an intensive, two-day, in-person mentorship with Dr. Matt Jordan.
Building from the online digital curriculum covered in Courses 1-4, we will focus on practical skills development for neuromuscular profiling, case study application, and concepts in advanced program design to uplift your skills related to baseline neuromuscular testing, return to sport and performance testing, and athlete monitoring.
The registration fee ($960 USD) includes lifetime access to the JSCEP online digital education program + the in-person workshop at Arizona State University in Phoenix on June 16-17. Attendees are expected to have completed Course 1 and Course 2 prior to the in-person event to prepare them for an immersive dive into the course content and case studies. Course 1 is valid for 2.0 NSCA CEUs and Course 2 is valid for 1.1 NSCA CEUs. Both courses are also valid for CSCCa CEUs.
Note: attendees who have previously purchased and completed Course 1 and Course 2 of the JSCEP system will receive a discount for the in-person event ($560 USD).
**Space for this event is limited so that we can guarantee a high-quality learning environment.
- Supervised instruction in 7 different neuromuscular tests
- Application of takeoff velocity vs. load jump testing for performance and return to performance training
- Case study review for athlete monitoring after injury
- Application of kinetic, kinematic, and surface electromyography (EMG) analysis for advanced neuromuscular profiling
- Application of kinetic, kinematic, and surface electromyography (EMG) analysis for exercise selection and biofeedback
All attendees will be given a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- Taco Boys (620 E Roosevelt St., 0.7 mi away)
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop (1 E Washington St, Ste 170, 0.4 mi away)
- Bowl of Greens Fine Salads (555 N Central Ave, Ste 102, 0.1 mi away)
- The Vig Filmore (606 N 4th Ave, 0.3 mi away)
- Miel De Agave (705 N 1st St, Ste 110, 0.3 mi away)
- Blanco Cocina & Cantina (123 E Washington St, 0.4 mi away)