Noraxon U.S.A., Inc. (“We,” “Our,” “Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Noraxon U.S.A., Inc. (“Noraxon”) of 15770 N. Greenway-Hayden Loop, Suite 100, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, United States of America.
- Information we may collect from you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site at www.noraxon.com or any other website owned by Noraxon (a “Site”).
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
- IP addresses and cookies. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or other purposes. This is statistical data about Our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help Us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable Us:
- To estimate Our visitor size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow Us to customize the Site according to your individual interests.
- To improve Our visitor experience.
- To recognize you when you return to the Site.
- Uses made of the information. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
We or Our agents or contractors may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or license to you.
If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for Our purposes, please advise us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure of your information. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Noraxon or substantially all of its assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about Our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to (i) comply with any legal obligation, (ii) enforce or apply Our terms and conditions or other agreements between Us, or (iii) protect the rights, property, or safety of Noraxon, Our customers or others.
- Your rights. You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com. The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Access to information. You have the right to access information held about you. Your access request may be subject to a fee to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.