July 06, 2022 - July 09, 2022
A unified solution that supports any combination of Noraxon modules to fit your specific measurement needs.
Click tiles to preview the available software modules.
Noraxon changed my career. I moved from a piecemeal approach with single measurement devices to an integrated research-grade system that helps me measure the things that matter. I use their dual force plate, IMU, EMG, high speed video system every week to pinpoint trainable deficits and advance my knowledge base. I have confidence in Noraxon. They have made me a better sport scientist and strength coach.
Dr. Matt Jordan, Director of Sport Science
Canadian Sport Institute Calgary
Our goal is to understand sports injuries and improve their prevention and treatment. We use Noraxon’s EMG instruments to help us understand how muscles work and how they relate to proper and improper motions. We need to be sure that we’re getting pure muscle signals and not noise. That’s why this equipment is valuable to us
– Glen S. Fleisig, Ph.D., Director of Research,
American Sports Medicine Institute
The [Pressure Instrumented Treadmill] is working well as usual and has played a huge role in making our running evaluations successful. We have been using the stance analysis feature a lot more often with our post-ACL patients—it is an excellent biofeedback tool for them, and patients love to see the detailed report the software generates.
– Caitlin Pearl, MS, Clinical Biomechanist,
National Institute for Athletic Health and Performance at Sanford Medica
NEW Ultium Motion
3D Motion Capture System
State-of-the-Art Sensor Design
- Advanced sensor fusion algorithms
- Rotational velocities up to 7000 deg/s
- Accelerations up to 200 g
- 400 Hz output rate
- “Lossless” on-board data recovery
- Universal Ultium receiver
Ultium Portable Lab
Capture human movement where you want, when you want.
- Each system consists of electromyography (EMG) and portable motion (IMU) measurement sensors
- All charging blocks and receivers are built into the custom case
- Powered through USB from a laptop
- Sync capabilities with high-speed video and force plates