Subject’s age: 40
Subject’s gender: Female
Reason for visit:
- She has been in Infinite Health program awhile.
- Training programs have been fluidly adjusted over time, but 12/2020 there was a pivot point to support decision for knee surgery.
- Training and testing pre and post-operative all the way to return to running were measured and used to guide progression and periodization.
Noraxon hardware used:
Quasar Pressure-Instrumented Treadmill, NiNOX High-Speed Video Camera.
Key Improvements Shown in Comparison Report:
- Baseline to preop testing showed ground force reaction changes degrading on left (side to be operated on)
- Post operative timing and focus on left placement and core control was addressed and improved
- External foot placement was measured as well as lateral symmetry
Focus was on timing/temporal parameters in Gait Report as well as lateral shift (symmetry) and impulses off metatarsals using 10zone model were imperative
Kinematic strategies and focus on timing/temporal parameters in Gait Report as well as lateral shift (symmetry) as well as impulses off metatarsals using 10zone model were imperative for driving readiness. Once shift was within reasonable limits with standard deviations <+/-5cm progress to running was completed under trainer guidance. In running, positioning (external placement asymmetries), posture and contacts were addressed to continue progression and training program.
Assessment & Training Outcomes:
Patient could return to running.
Click image to see full Baseline Gait Analysis.
Click image to see full Post-Op Gait Analysis.