Thin, flexible insoles, with a high number of sensors, record the plantar pressure distribution. A wireless data modem, which is attached to the patient, sends the data to a modem at the computer. The direct-to-PC wireless transmission provides an easily understandable instant display of the pressure values during the measurement without the need for cables that restrict the freedom of movement.
- Real-time graphical and numerical display of pressure values
- Fully-portable telemetric system
- High resolution of pressure load distribution that can be displayed as 3D mountains or as isobaric colors
- Complete and customizable gait analysis
- Optional data logging module
- Playback and viewing in fast forward, normal speed or slow motion
- Direct synchronization with Noraxon’s surface EMG systems
- Using the gait parameter evaluation and analysis with the included database of scientifically established comparative values, the deviations from an unremarkable gait can be shown
- Increases patient motivation
- Provides marketing and advertising advantages that can lead to an increase in the number of patients and referrals
|Range||0.6 to 64 N/cm2|
|Wireless Range||approximately 100m outside, 25m inside|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Transmitter Dimensions||3.7 in. (L) x 3.0 in. (W) x 1.1 in. (D)|
|Insoles||Standard package includes 5 pairs of insoles|
|Sensors per Insole||240 max|
Required Software Module
Gait analysis for physical and occupational therapy practice
Can identify gait abnormalities. Provides automated history reporting and progress tracking. No cables to restrict freedom of movement.
Sports medicine, running health and injury prevention
Impact forces pressure distributions. Efficiency, run style, balance. Screening and injury prevention.
Fitting of Prosthesis and Orthotics
Balance changes and directions in force. Neurological disorders or deficits.