Join us in Tempe, Arizona for 2 days filled with inspirational and informative speakers & workshops. Learn how other users are utilizing Noraxon technology, network with experts, and receive additional in-person training from the Noraxon team!
This event will be held at Ability360, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation, that touches the lives of individuals with disabilities and addresses the disability concerns of their family members, co-workers, and employers.
*This is a free event for Software Subscribers – please contact our Marketing Manager at email@example.com if you haven’t received the promo code.
2021 Keynote speakers include:
- Chris Powers, PhD, PT, FACSM, FAPTA
- Founder of the Movement Performance Institute & Co-Director of the Musculoskeletal Biomechanics Laboratory at USC
- Kevin Robinson, PT, DSc, OCS
- Director of the Motion Analysis Lab at Belmont University
- Dustin Nabhan, DC, DACBSP, FACSM, CSCS, RMSK
- Vice President of Health & Performance at Canyon Ranch
- Kevin Vandi, DPT, OCS, CSCS
- Founder of Competitive Edge PT
- Ken Johnson, PT
- Director of Rehabilitation Therapy Services at Johns Hopkins
Featured Guest Lectures:
- “Preseason Movement Screens: Should Fatigue be Considered?” Kevin Robinson
- “The Importance of Gluteal Muscle Training in Addressing Lower Extremity Pathomechanics” Chris Powers
- “Using Technology as a Strategy to Drive Clinical Outcomes” Ken Johnson
- “The Running Blueprint” Kevin Vandi
- “Protecting Elite Athletes: Principles in Screening and Monitoring” Dustin Nabhan
- Addressing Lower Extremity Pathomechanics with EMG Biofeedback with Chris Powers
- Preseason & Return-to-Play Screening Using Motion Capture and Force Plates with Kevin Robinson
- POI Report Customization with Lindsey Hennington
- Period Definition & Averaged Curves Report Customization with Lindsey Hennington
- Using Technology for Real-Time Running Biofeedback with Kevin Vandi
- Capturing the Kinematic Sequence Using Ultium Motion with Zach Scarano
Lodging recommendations near Ability360 & the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
**While we are anticipating this to be an in-person event, we are keeping a close eye on CDC recommendations to ensure everybody’s safety and we will be following their advice on indoor gatherings.