Reference Video Systems
Perfectly synchronized marker tracking and
reference video cameras.
With its unique combination of high speed, high definition, connectivity, automatic synchronization and small form factor, the NiNOX family of cameras streamline motion capture and analysis, whether in the lab or in a natural setting as part of the myoMETRICSTM Portable Lab.
Being the leader in your industry demands the best performance. It’s also what drives us to get out of bed each day. Confidently measure with stability and speed. Complete daily tasks faster and with ease. Utilize technology with an operational simplicity never thought possible before. Our commitment to innovation is purposefully aligned to your commitment to excellence and leadership. Grow with a partner who listens to and understands your ever-changing needs.
The NiNOX camera systems streamlines motion capture and analysis, whether in the lab or out in a natural setting. The accompanying software analysis module, myoVIDEO, simplifies the entire process by minimizing postcapture manipulation time and optimizing analysis time.
The development of a patnet-pending USB-powered camera/light combination that can run off a laptop gives researchers and clinicians a completely integrated video data capture and analysis tool.
Small yet Powerful
Improve your understanding of human movement with the power of a camera system that is this portable, this powerful and available in such a small form factor. In fact, it is the smallest high-speed, high-definition camera/light combination in the world.
NiNOX is an extremely convenient and simple solution for adding the needed (synchronized) visual reference that only high-speed video can provide.
At the heart of all Noraxon systems is patented and FDA-approved technology that powers our world-class data capture systems. The result is reliable, repeatable and pure data that enables precise study of human movement.
myoVIDEO is our Video specific data analysis and collection software module that is part of the myoRESEARCH software platform. With full integration and synchronization across the entire platfrom, all of your human movement data is at your finger tips.
With its unique combination of high speed, high definition, connectivity, automatic synchronization and small form factor, the NiNOX family of cameras offer a highly accurate and holistic picture of the human body in motion.
Synchronized. Precise. Simple. Fast. Functional. Measure Your Way.
NiNOX™ 125 / 250
- High-definition 2D video toolset
- Portability and high-fidelity data capture
- Automatic synchronization with Noraxon’s entire myoRESEARCH suite of biomechanical analysis tools (plug-and-play synchronization within 1-2 milliseconds)
- Small size
- Integrated LED light source
- High resolution at 125 or 250 frames per second (FPS)
- Video import and export functions and record to .AVI
- Transitional bi-plane analysis for distance and height
- Full integration into Noraxon software for synchronization with EMG, sensors and other peripheral equipment
- Marker auto tracking for both single and multiple joints
- Powerful analysis tools with data processing and data tables
- Easily portable for in-office use or out in the field
- Export x/y coordinates for further analysis, such as joint acceleration
- Track the trajectories over time to visually represent movement patterns, either good or bad