The TELEmyo Direct Transmission System (TELEmyo DTS) for EMG and other biomechanical sensors directly transmits data from the electrode or sensor site to a belt-worn receiver. The DTS system can operate any configuration between 4 and 16 channels or it can be combined with a second system to operate up to 32 channels. The default system is equipped with EMG preamplifiers but can be upgraded with other biomechanical sensors like goniometers, inclinometers, foot switches, and accelerometers. A Wireless synchronization system can be used to accurately synchronize the TELEmyo DTS System to other biomechanical devices.
The belt receiver can operate in 3 modes:
- Direct connection to any PC via USB connection (transmission range 10m)
- Wireless retransmission of signals in real time to any Noraxon USB receiver (transmission range up to 100m)
- Data logging via flash memory card
This unique concept give you flexibility to operate the DTS system without limitations. The compatibility to Noraxon’s USB receiver systems, operated via WiFi-based retransmission of data, allows you to integrate up to 8 additional stationary analog input signals (isokinetics, force plates, etc.) and optional analog output of all signals (to e.g. connect signals to 3D kinematic systems).
The default system is equipped with sensor leads -pinch, belt receiver holster and belt clip, PC interface receiver, sensor batter charger, DTS belt receiver with WiFi card, 200 pieces double sided tape, myoMUSCLE software.
- Noraxon’s superior signal quality
- Designed for research or clinical use
- Captures raw EMG signals
- Stand-alone operation, with or without analog outputs
- Complete line of wireless biomechanical sensors
- Precise and flexible wireless synchronization trigger system
- Easy installation: no Windows wireless drivers to install
- Display offers full programming control over the receiver, provides status on sensor connection, battery life and a record/pause button
- Transmits data directly from electrode site
- Free electrode type selection
- Full programming control over the receiver
- Portable USB receiver
- 4, 8, 12 or 16 channel configuration
- 8 hours of operation time on battery charge
- Real time transmission up to 100 meters
- ISEK guideline compliant
- Optional fine wire amplifiers with selectable bandwidth
- Vicon and Qualisys Digital Interface plug-in available
Symmetry and Coordination Tests
These various tests allow for the comparison of affected and unaffected sides. Display the EMG and histogram statistics for unilateral, bilateral, multi joint and symmetrical movements. Evaluate the neuromuscular coordination and compare innervation deficiencies between right and left sides.
Average Activation Patterns
Clinicians can assess repeated movement sequences and exercises while creating averaged and time normalized EMG patterns. Analyze the typical innervation structure of movements.
EMG Standard Analysis
The DTS uses universal protocol for all kinds of EMG setups. View basic amplitude parameters in selected analysis periods. Use standard graphs and histograms designed for general analysis questions.
Use the bar graph display of signals to provide precise training of dysfunctional muscle groups with both acoustic and optical automatic training assistance.
The protocol for this analysis was designed for unilateral and bilateral investigation of EMG gait patterns in functional walking and running activities. View typical activity characteristics and coordination of muscle groups during walking/running while analyzing left/right, pre/post test comparisons. Symmetry, timing and curve characteristics are summarized.
Use background templates for biofeedback training. Create EMG/angle/force templates using the healthy side. Use biofeedback and motor learning concepts to confirm the accuracy of performance.