3D Force Plate Analysis
myoFORCE™ unlocks the ability to integrate force plates into myoRESEARCH® 3 (MR3), Noraxon’s multi-dimensional, all-in-one software and processing solution that guarantees simplification and improvement of your workflow. It provides users access to real-time data, accurate biofeedback and extensive reporting and analysis capabilities.
Researchers can support, automate and synchronize multiple biomechanical assessment technologies, while significantly reducing setup and processing time.
Force Vector Overlay
Now visualize your force plate data by projecting the resultant force vector live, over any video stream. Using your force data as a biofeedback tool, accelerating recovery and controlling proper mechanics to reduce injury risk.
Jump Phase Detection
Jumping records can now be quickly analyzed and broken down into the 3 phases of jumping (loading, flight and landing phase). This allows researchers to quickly move from collection to reporting.
Jump Analysis Reporting
Within the myoFORCE™ software, users have the ability to collect jump data and quickly calculate key performance and timing metrics from the recording.
“Being able to combine EMG and 3D Force Plate data is one of the most important tools I have as Research and High Performance Coach. With this software I am able to quickly collect and analyze data that influences the way I train our athletes. This capability has been proven to be an integral part of preventing injury.”
Matt Jordan Ph.D. CSCS
Director of Performance – Sports Science
Canadian Sport Institute Calgary
- Digital integration of Bertec, AMTI and Kistler
- Automatic identification of the phases of jump
- Drop, squat and countermovement jump
- Support for 2 force plates, including analysis & metrics
- Real-time Force Vector Overlay (FVO)
- Post hoc FVO analysis
- Automatic identification of the phases of jump:
- Drop, counter and non-countermovement jump
- Support for 2 force plates, including analysis
- Automatic phase analysis with EMG and 3D
- Quick Analysis
- Jump Analysis