Optimizing human strengths and limitations is increasingly important in the design of interactive products and systems involving people, tools and technology,
and in work environments to ensure ergonomics and workplace safety, effectiveness, and ease of use.
Using the myoMETRICS Portable Lab to collect data in a true environment to assesses physical demands, skill requirements, or prototype design ensures faster decision-making with precise, medical-grade results.
Human-Factors Engineering Solutions
Biomechanics Assessment in the Workplace
- Portable Lab (synchronized suitcase)
- Mini-DTS: 4 channels of EMG
Includes: (2) accelerometers, (1) biomonitor, (1) Flexiforce sensor
- 3D Motion Capture – Research 16 sensor (full-body) system
- NiNOX 125 & 250 (2 cameras) video system
- 2-year HW/SW warranty
- 8 hours support & 1 day in-service (USA only)