- New Project Button on Home Screen
For faster record organization and recording setup.
- Hardware Profiles Linked to Configurations
Allowing customized equipment profiles to only be used with the desired configurations.
- Project, Subject, Record View in Database
Quickly organize records into projects, subjects, and records.
- Dynamic Right Hand Toolbar in Viewer
Advanced options are now filtered based on what the user has selected.
- Quick Select Visualization Pane within Viewer
Toggle which window is maximized by simply clicking the other views.
- Report – Color Selector
Within a report, it is now easy to change the colors of the data and statistics during a comparison.
- Database Record Tagging & Filtering
Data can be tagged and filtered within the database to show only a specific subset of projects, subjects, or records.
- MVC Pause Feature
The ability to pause data collection during a maximum voluntary contraction, allowing for movement artifact between MVC muscle positions to be ignored.
- Soft Tissue Motion Correction
Allows for additional stabilization to be applied to rotational data so that joint angles and trajectories are smoother and more accurate to the true movement of the skeletal system.
- Improved Biomechanical Model Anatomic-Based Movement Constraints
Anatomical constraints, specifically joint constraints, have been added to the model as options to control for rotation and magnetic drift errors that can arise.
- Calibration Adjustment Tool
With the new myoMotion IMU sensor accessory, the Calibration Adjustment Tool, landmarks can be digitized to scale and position the model to match the subjects.
- Body Weight Calibration (Treadmill Recordings)
- Manual Step Correction
- Pressure-based Multi-Activity Recordings