Noraxon USA Inc., is an industry leader in human movement metrics and biomechanics research solutions. Noraxon’s patented and FDA-approved hardware technology includes high-fidelity electromyography (EMG), 3D motion analysis, pressure, force, and video capture equipment, all of which are fully integrated with its myoRESEARCH ® 3 biomechanics data analysis software platform. Through its innovative, precise and reliable modular approach to a fully equipped, portable and customizable biomechanics lab, Noraxon enables the study of human movement in its most natural environment, and serves and a global research community across academic, ergonomic, clinical, and human-performance applications. Learn more at www.noraxon.com
We are hiring a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients for the Northeast territory-research market. Ideal residence for the Regional Account Manager is Massachusetts area. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quota. He/She will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. BA/BS Degree in Biomechanical/Biomedical/Neuromechanical Engineering, Kinesiology or Sports Medicine Research is preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling Noraxon products and services to the Research and Rehabilitation Markets which includes university and hospital research departments, outpatient physical therapy, university sports medicine, and professional sports teams.
- Prospecting via networking, cold calling, attending assigned conferences, and lead follow up.
- Provide demonstrations via both in person and webinar.
- Manage sales pipeline including forecasting and moving prospects through the sales process.
- Evaluating customer’s skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Manage sales pipeline, forecasting, and activities through company CRM
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven sales experience meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Computer and technical expertise a must
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BS Degree in Biomechanical/Biomedical/Neuromechanical Engineering, Kinesiology or Sports Medicine Research
- Must be able to travel 50-70%
Compensation: Base salary + commission, health benefits (medical, dental, and vision) and 401k.