Noraxon is hosting a Biomechanics Workshop at EXOS during the Science of Running Medicine.
Open only to registrants of The Science of Running Medicine Symposium
Date: Friday, October 27
Location: EXOS Training Center, Scottsdale, AZ
Departure: Bus departs Tempe AZ hotel: 2:00pm, arrives 2:30pm
Workshop: 2:30 – 5:30pm
Return: Bus departure 6:00pm, arrives to hotel 6:30pm
- Welcome and Tour (30 minutes)
- Rotating Workshops (30 minutes each):
- Running Analysis – Learn to use high-speed video and pressure sensing treadmills to quickly analyze an individual’s running technique. Learn from the experts what parameters to look for in this hands-on Workshop. Incorporates leading instrumented treadmills and the new NiNOX camera systems. (Location: Main Theater)
- Jump Analysis – In this session you’ll be using force plates, high-speed video, and EMG to understand the dynamic qualities of an athlete that is returning to their sport from an injury or trying to prevent one. This portion of the hands-on workshop will dive into the metrics that can be produced from a simple jump profile, to quickly and easily provide insight into your diagnosis. Incorporates popular force plate brands and the new NiNOX camera systems. (Location: Main Gym)
- Biofeedback Training – Biofeedback is one of the fastest ways to help patients understand the connection between the brain and body. In this portion of the hands-on Workshop we will show how to use EMG live within a training session to increase exercise regimen efficiency and adherence. (Location: TBD)
- We are offering special packages and pricing on our Biomechanics Evaluation Systems — don’t miss this opportunity to upgrade your research and analysis capabilities!
$50 Workshop Cost Includes
Dinner near hotel (walking distance)
Shuttle to and from hotel to EXOS
Open only to registrants of The Science of Running Medicine Symposium.
If you still need to register, click here.