- Setup is fast and easy, usually takes fewer than 2 minutes
- Transmits data directly from the electrode site
- Simplifies measurements by eliminating connection cables
- Portable USB receiver
- 2, 4 or 8-channel configuration
- 8 hours of operation time on battery charge
- Real time transmission up to 20 meters
- Sync with myoVIDEO and myoPRESSURE treadmill for a complete gait and pressure analysis solution
- EMG signal is preprocessed and ready to use
- Android tablet compatible
- Operates EMG and other clinical biomechanical sensors
Innovative EMG for clinical excellence
Symmetry and Coordination Tests
- Various tests allow for the comparison of affected and unaffected sides. Display the EMG and histogram statistics for unilateral, bilateral, multi joint and symmetrical movements. Evaluate the neuromuscular coordination and compare innervation deficiencies between right and left sides.
Average Activation Patterns
- Clinicians can assess repeated movement sequences and exercises while creating averaged and time normalized EMG patterns. Analyze the typical innervation structure of movements.
EMG Standard Analysis
- The DTS uses universal protocol for all kinds of EMG setups. View basic amplitude parameters in selected analysis periods. Use standard graphs and histograms designed for general analysis questions.
- Use the bar graph display of signals to provide precise training of dysfunctional muscle groups with both acoustic and optical automatic training assistance.
- Use multi activity recording with base lines, quick flicks, max contractions, max endurance and rest line tests to improve incontinence. The shrinking cycle display of signals coupled with the acoustic and optical automatic training assistance provides maximum training.
- Use background templates for biofeedback training. Create EMG/angle/force templates using the healthy side. Use biofeedback and motor learning concepts to confirm the accuracy of performance.